Tuesday 22 March 2011

Coming up . . . . .

Happy Tuesday morning, you wonderful 'bloggites'! 

Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend and that the start of a new working week is full of wonderful and exciting opportunities that we're all gonna grab with both hands! (Yeah, I should listen to my own advice, as I've had a poorly 6 yr old for 2 days and today am needing matchsticks to keep my eyes open!)

This week I'm very honoured to have 2 orders for 2 people who are celebrating very special birthdays - a lovely little man who's celebrating his 1st birthday and a lovely lady who will be celebrating her 40th!  I also have a lovely order for my floral inspired cupcakes, a gift from a Mum to her daughter who's coming home to visit for a wee while (what a fantastic gift!).  So, there should be lots of photos to post by Friday evening of all the orders from the week!

NEXT week, however, things will be in floral overdrive as the Mother's Day 'Cupcake Bouquets' will be being created and making a lot of Mummies very, very happy (I hope!)  They're something I've been wanting to try for a wee while and this seems the perfect opportunity to launch them! 






















What do you think? Cute, aren't they?

Till laters,
Kxx

No comments:

Post a Comment